segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

I decided to create a blog. It's one more way to keep myself organized and I'll be able to post some more photographs until I get a pro account on Flickr. I'm currently saving (although I don't work anymore) for a new camera, because my Nikon D70 is being rude with me and my project. It's not that it doesn't work, but since it's in such a bad shape, and since it's not really mine it does not feel as good as having my own.

As most of you know I'm in the middle of the project 365 on Flickr, which is changing my own perspective of life and it's beauty. As well as you and your kindness and friendship through the tough moments of my photography experience, and your support never ceases to amaze me. Your blowing my mind everyday with your work and inspiration.

Thank you so much for all your support, and happy photographs!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário