domingo, 30 de janeiro de 2011

Sorry it's been a while. I've been a little busy with my apartment and I'm still getting used to the new neighborhood which means sometimes I can't shoot every single day, but I hope I will get there. And it makes me feel stressed at all times, but I guess that's part of the project.

These are a few portraits I took of my sister Maria on the 136th day of the project. I guess most of people didn't actually understood my concept on that day, but I guess that's something that happens most times. People just see its own meaning in each photograph, and interpretations vary. Nevertheless my own concept, and the one I've tried to conceal was fire, a burning forest and one's impossibility of running from it. It does mean something to me, and to be able to have the help of my sister to get to it together means a lot as well. On the other hand it's something I'm thinking about revisiting in the future as a self portrait too. Here are a few more of that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the original of the one I picked for the 365:

Photobucket

And these are a different editing of the originals:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And from fire to snow:

Photobucket

Take care and have a wonderful weekend !

2 comentários: